Administrative Assistant III
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple members of management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communications or organizational skills.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Opens, sort and distributes incoming correspondences, including faxes and emails.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan the distribution.
- Composes routine and confidential correspondences, memos, transcribes notes, researches and creates presentations and other complex documents.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records, including corporate contract materials.
- Answers phone calls, and directs calls to the appropriate parties or takes messages.
- Coordinates multiple senior and executive management members’ schedules/calendars and independently schedules appointments.
- Greeting and directing visitors to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documentation for travel related meetings.
- Conducts research, and compiles and creates reports, handles multiple projects, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondences or other printed materials, and distributes as needed.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Complies with and/or adheres to HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Ensures integrity of data entered into company systems and/or databases.
- Perform additional duties and related essential duties as assigned.